Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Ærø: Last weekend of summer

We went to Lau's place in Ærø again - one last time this summer, and the weather was totally awesome. The others had already left on Friday afternoon, so I headed out on Saturday 6am onto an open freeway all the way through to Svendborg. The trip home was a Sunday night-time ride with light fog, riding solo. Thought the cops were pulling me over at one point, but it was some other biker with no license-plate that was screwing around right behind me...so I just kept riding through the blue flashes, insisting that it wasn't me they were pulling over. It worked. Great trip. Great weekend. Great people.













And here are a fews pics from previous trips to Ærø this summer - in no particular order:













Old Dirty Motorcycles

No comments:

Post a Comment